Oct 30, 2014
- Tristan Hampson headline interview, chief instructor at Bedford
Bodyflight and from TunnelInstructor.org
- Another School of Hard Knocks with Martin 'DangerPants'
- Cover photo of Josh Carratt over Skydive Langar submitted by
- Back cover selfie of Liz Boniface by Liz Boniface over Skydive
- Happy 217th parachutiversary
- Congratulations to the ladies and their two new world
- Get well soon Dave Curtin
- Shiny new altimeter from AO(N2)
- Craig throws red wine over the mixing desk and Brian
- Fate doesn't want Brian to get his AFF rating
- Craig jumps on Brian's band-wagon and jumps a removable
- Tash has been on her travels, bringing back some schwag from
the "other podcast", didn't jump much at Ocana, judged at USPA
Nationals and vows to get in the tunnel to train VFS spending as
little as possible
- Craig almost throws his red wine around again
- We talk, a lot. We are going to be much stricter with the 2
hour time limit from now on - promise!
If you like the show, please
subscribe to us in your podcast software, the next episode will
download automatically and be waiting for you on that long journey
home from the DZ.