- All Episodes
- Ep 38 - Richard Webb of TopGun BASE
Nov 8, 2016
- Richard Webb, TopGun BASE, Headline Interview
- Front Cover by Ming Chu of a 25way Canopy Formation jump
descending into the clouds over Nationaal Paracentrum Teuge
- Back Cover photos by Freefly teams Omni taking the piss out of
- Answers from Drunk Skydivers - Would You Rather
- Answers from Drunk Skydivers - Chest Straps
- We toast the legends Scotty Carbone and Pat Works
- More competitions that you can shake a stick at… World Champs,
Mondial, Wingsuit Worlds, Indoor Worlds.
- French Ladies 4wayFS Round 10 catastrophe
- French 2wayCF Open Gold won by Women’s team. First time
- Craig went to Skydive Chicago as Team Manager for the GB
- Tash went to Skydive Chicago as a CF judge
- Brian didn’t even get a postcard.
- What does a Team Manager do at the World Championships?
- Craig borrowed a Valkyrie and didn’t bust the beer line.
- Tash’s third time lucky at SDC. Finally gets to jump after two
- Craig, Tash and Dave and Stump from Skydive Radio made a jump.
Craig had a brain mal.
- Tash does three jumps from three different planes. Nice.
- Brian’s Vigil AAD replaced in 43hrs after a cutter error.
- Craig thinks Brian should have replaced the cutter and ignored
the manufacturer’s request.
- Brian’s water jump made him wet. Thanks to Skydive
- Tash judged 19 MFS teams at the US Nationals. Why does the UK
have zero teams in this discipline?
- Tash judges the most important competition in skydiving.
- Brian popped in to say hi at Skydive Algarve and was gifted a
jump ticket by someone he’d never met before. Cheer Ronny. 29way
multi-plane fantastic on borrowed kit.
- Craig warns against borrowing kit... Borrowed kit kills.
- Craig, Tash and Brian borrow kit and don't die.
- Tash absolutely nails some 4way VFS whilst holding two of Omni
and her coach stable. Legend.