Aug 23, 2016
- Brian Vacher, Canopy Pilot, PD Factory Team Member and Flight-1 coach Headline
- James La Barrie Thought for the Podcast
- John Le Blanc Ask The Expert - how long should control lines
- Answers from Drunk Skydivers - Would You Rather…
- Janina’s Point Break Movie Knowledge
- Front Cover by Pete Lindstrand. Mary Barratt docks on our own
Carlos Crow over Skydive Headcorn.
- Back Cover by Doc John Carter and Martin Hopkins of Stefan
Pacel (cow) and Kat Insall (tiger) helping Lorene Latour (leopard)
celebrate her 1001st skydive over Skydive Langar.
- Luke Aikens 35,000ft jump - he survives!
- Copenhagen swoop festival should be expanded to other
- King Air stall in Byron
- You’ll never be as cool as Brian Vacher’s mum. (Janina - we
- Brian demonstrates wing suits at the Science Museum in London,
with Sam, Jose and Kamal.
- Craig heads to 4way Nationals
- Tash travels around the UK with her CF buddies and nails her
FF2 (but doesn’t have to do a 4pt 4way to prove she’s safe in the
- We love your photos, your audio recordings and your messages.
Send them to email@example.com
If you liked the show, please force one person to download our
show. And don’t untie them until they do.