- Interview with Maxine Tate from Canopy Piloting School Flight-1.com
- School of Hard Knocks with Nina Engel
- We really do play Jason Farrant’s interview about the swoop pond at Dunks this episode.
- Thought for the Day with Martin Soulsby
- Craig declares this to be the. Worst. Episode. Ever.
- Craig makes a late submission by email but I think we edited it in seamlessly.
- Listener voicemail from Lorene Latour.
- Front Cover by Gary Wainwright of the D100 Facing Diamond 100way over Klatovy.
- Tash makes a slip of the tongue whilst pretending to be a qualified judge - will anyone spot?
- Tash learns head down in 20mins in the tunnel and plans her judging future meticulously.
- We talk about gender equality in skydiving. Brian talks VERY carefully.
- Bonus School of Hard Knocks with Martin Reynolds
- Back Cover by Rob Lloyd of the “insert collective noun here” of Canopy Piloting Judges at Dunkeswell.
- Yes, it has been pointed out to Brian that finding someone called “Fred” at Nethers will be tricky.
- Brian Vacher's Canopy Control Seminar
- Share the Episode 10 Facebook post to be in with a chance of winning a tshirt.
If you like our show, please tell one person about it.
Direct download: RSUK11_2014-08-19.mp3
-- posted at: 10:24pm UTC