Dec 3, 2020
• Martin Soulsby gives some background on recent BPA
• Martin is very diplomatic
• Brian is disappointed as he wanted something juicy to boost download stats.
• Bruno Brokken Front Cover Photo of a 4way over somewhere
• BPA Good governance
• Election Nov 2020
• Pilots Age Working Group
• BPA Office upgrade (£250k well spent?)
• Three BPA years in every 12 months
• Reserve levels and large increase
• Missed opportunities
• Safety & Training Committee Restructure
• British Skydiving restructure
• Parachute Training Organisation Association
• European Parachute Union
• What’s a Royal Aero Club?
• Council minutes provide too much detail
• Personal threats and resilience
• How did you lose your hair?
• 2020 membership stats
• Outdoor wind tunnel flying
• Craig showers praise and ridicule equally
• Rai makes a welcome return
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
We’d love it if you could please share #RadioSkydiveUK with your social media followers. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
If this episode rocked your boat, head on over to wherever you
get your podcasts from and kindly subscribe. Especially if it's
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going. Record an audio message on your smart phone and send it, or a regular email, to firstname.lastname@example.org or put something on social using #RadioSkydiveUK
We hope you enjoy.