Sat, 10 October 2015
- Rob Lloyd interview where he tells us five top tips for taking better photos.
- SoHK with Steve Lefkowitz from RhythmXP
- Front cover by Stefan Pacel of Oliver Ellis over Skydive Algarve
- Back cover by Rob Lloyd of Jeannie Bartholomew swooping the pond at Skydive Dunkeswell.
- Special transatlantic edition of RSUcK with Brian in Los Angeles, Craig in London and Tash in Berkshire. Let us know what you thought to the sound quality and level of banter.
- Brian gets his second world record on the Sequential 202way jumps. And. Face. Plants.
- Craig hoards his mini-DV tapes. Forever.
- Tash leaves her wallet at Skydive Ocana and complains about cold winters.
- Craig has a beautiful and desirable Sensei 81 for sale.
- Tash is a speed judge and can therefore judge what other judges judge in half the time.
- Brian spends most of the podcast talking in his sleep.
- Airkix birthday tunnel offer.
- European head up record & Mikey Lovemore breaks 500 kph
- We love all comments and feedback. firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you enjoyed the show, please subscribe to us in your podcast directory. It'll download as soon as we release a show and be waiting for you.
Direct download: RSUK27_2015-10-05.mp3
-- posted at: 2:18pm UTC
Mon, 14 September 2015
- Mikey Lovemore / Jason Bird feature interview about Speed Skydiving
- Early Christmas present
- British wingsuit record
- British Headdown record
- FS Nationals and 8-way upset
- World cup news
- Voicemail from Chief Minja - Lorene Latour
- Brian got an easy ride becoming an AFF instructor
- Craig debates (berates?) Brian's decision to stand down from BPA Council
- Brian's off travelling for two months - but have no fear dear listeners
- Brian gets awesome in the tunnel
- Front cover from the Danish big way by Michael Boe Laigaard
- School of Hard Knocks with Gary Connery
- Back cover by Ming Chu
- Ask the Expert with Willy Boeykens about Vigil AADs
Direct download: RSUK26_2015-09-10.mp3
-- posted at: 9:11pm UTC
Tue, 25 August 2015
- Dave Butterell and Paul Cooper talk bigway formations in wingsuiting and head down respectively.
- Alex 'Buzz' Busby-Hicks School of Hard Knocks
- Front Cover by Dan Guest of the World Record VFS Large Formation 170way first attempt over Skydive Chicago.
- Back Cover 1 by Ming Chu of x and y competing at the CF Nationals at Black Knights Parachute Club.
- Back Cover 2 by Roy Wimmer-Jaglom of Hannah Parker and Elise Sharp performing a front roll out of the door over Skydive Hibaldstow.
- Skydive Hibaldstow do 403 tandem skydives in 11 hours. AND put up seven three plane formation loads. AND run a normal jump program. The Hib Machine is unbeatable.
- Phil Wayper's home made canopy gets jumped in the UK by Ray Armstrong.
- Craig celebrates his 18th year in the sport and creates an alti clock app for his android watch. Woop-di-do.
- Tash has a shave and shows us a gash or two. The first caused by a mock-up on the ground not matching the plane door, the second caused by an alarming bacon incident.
- Brian gets approached in the toilets and prepares for his AFF Instructor course.
- Craig gets binned from his CF team and aroused by being on the same plane as Tash.
Thanks to Tash for editing. Brian and Craig are both on the naughty step for not finishing off the post-production sooner.
We hope you enjoy. If you do, please tell one person about us. Cheers.
Direct download: RSUK25_2015-08-03.mp3
-- posted at: 6:30pm UTC
Thu, 16 July 2015
- Gary Connery discusses setting aviation history by becoming the first person to intentionally leave an aircraft and land successfully without using a parachute.
- Kickstarter.com: The Man Who Flew to Earth
- Front Cover of Gary Connery on final approach. Photo by Viki Bingham.
- Brian gets sweaty, tongue tied and nervous interviewing one of his sporting heroes, luckily for him the interview was over Skype and luckily for you, podcasts don’t have video.
Direct download: RSUK24_2015-07-16.mp3
-- posted at: 12:06am UTC
Wed, 15 July 2015
- John Le Blanc Ask the Expert segment about stabilisers.
- The FIRST Wingsuit World Cup - who bought beer? And did they buy enough? Tash investigates. "You'll never believe the answers she got".
- Martin Soulsby discusses the new BPA Governance plans
- Front Cover by Adam Dare of a head down group over Hib at sunset on 21st July
- Back cover by Willy Boeykens of the recent wingsuit world record from Flanders.
- Red Devils "swoop down and catch his buddy whose parachute hadn't worked".
- Roy Wimmer-Jaglom would like to buy your stuff. Maybe.
- Night 60ways discussed.
- Skydiving skills matrix.
- Wingsuit World Record small print
- Listener feedback, Red, Markus and Maggie. Mej87 wins a tshirt.
- Brian got binned from a multiplane FS jump and loses an audible.
- Craig visits a new DZ and Dubai but doesn't jump.
- Joel is on his soap box. You'll probably be alright but you might not. He doesn't know why he swallowed a 'stone', perhaps he'll moan.
- Joel chooses early and chooses often. Good advice.
- Steven Lefkovitz's School of Hard Knocks on Ep25
If you liked this show, please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.
Direct download: RSUK23-2015-06-30.mp3
-- posted at: 4:58pm UTC
Tue, 2 June 2015
- Phil Wayper interview. He made his own canopy.
- Melanie Curtis Thought for the Podcast Www.melaniecurtis.com
- Marcus Laser School of Hard Knocks
- Brian and Craig run the London marathon. You can still sponsor Brian at www.briancumming.uk
- Eloy no pull fatality.
- Mexico Tandem fatality
- Do we talk about too many incidents? Email us and let us know. Studio@radioskydive.uk
- Safety and Training Committee Minutes
- Jetmen Dubai make Craig wet.
- Wingsuit World Cup at Nethers.
- Front cover by Buzz of a 5 stack over Tilstock.
- Back cover by Bodyflight of Danny French flying in the tunnel just wearing his pants.
- Brian goes to a rubbish demo.
- Craig goes to an excellent awards evening.
- Craig wants to fly in the tunnel naked.
- Brian does his first FF jumps in a decade.
- Tash works from home. No really, she does.
- Joel "works from home".
Please review us on iTunes. Tshirt for the first reviews.
Direct download: RSUK22_2015-06-02.mp3
-- posted at: 9:00pm UTC
Thu, 23 April 2015
- Paul Mayer debriefs the 10th World Challenge
- Markus Wolf, friend of the show, is a special guest. Could he be a bigger stats geek than Craig?
- Markus is embarrassed by his 8-way team
- Paul and Craig declare themselves World Champions
- The third in the trilogy of thought for the podcast with John Trevor
- Joel questions the BPA medical
- Discussing recent canopy collisions
- Front cover by Spencer Bailey
- Listener voicemail from Roy Wimmer-Jaglom
- Joel extols his new jumpsuit
- Brian reveals his top-tip for looking like a badass in the tunnel as well as a tunnel wardrobe malfunction
- Celebrities who frequent Bodyflight
- Back Cover of the Arizona Challenge by Willy Boeykens
Direct download: RSUK21_2015-04-21.mp3
-- posted at: 10:14pm UTC
Fri, 27 March 2015
- Paul Mayer discusses the 10th World Challenge at Bodyflight Bedford.
- Tristan Hampson discusses side slide and turn techniques.
- RSUK celebrates our first birthday but we all forget to buy cake. Sad face.
- John LeBlanc segment postponed to episode 21.
- Front Cover by Spencer Bailey of a sunset tube jump over Skydive Netheravon.
- Brian Chappie School of Hard Knocks.
- Jon Trevor Thought for the Podcast about teamwork.
- Back Cover of Macca's Vector 3 reserve handle.
- Craig tries to change history.
- Brian was right. But his tunnel coach didn't realise he had FS1.
- Ronnie O'Brien tandem save video.
- Mass RSUK tshirt giveaway on next episode.
- Solar eclipse jumps.
- Red listener voicemail.
Direct download: RSUK20_2015-03-25.mp3
-- posted at: 9:57am UTC
Wed, 11 March 2015
- Joel’s questions on the AFFBI course are answered
- Tash’s questions on the last School of Hard Knocks are answered
- Joel & Tash are not the same person after all :-(
- Craig sings (despite our attempt to silence him) and then throws a tantrum about not being allowed to sing happy birthday to Crystal so spends longer talking about it than it would have taken to sing. Why do we not learn?
- Ryan sings (far better than Craig)
- Front Cover is Sally Hearson taken by Spencer Bailey over Hibaldstow
- Back Cover is Ben White taken by Rob Lloyd
- Listener MWR rings in
- Listener Lewis writes in
- Another pilot asking us to communicate with him. What is it with them, they should just sit up at the front, climb faster and give us more altitude!
- Craig upsizes and downsizes and is uncurrent
- Thought for the pod cast from Jon Trevor
- Craig's beard is a far more interesting host than Craig
- 15 SoF from Craig, Phil, Bryan Judd and he who shall not be named
- Brian is going to be an unemployed bum. Who wants to give him a job swanning around the world doing AFF?
- Help Ben White and read Jen's blog
Direct download: RSUK19_2015-03-19.mp3
-- posted at: 4:45pm UTC
Wed, 25 February 2015
- "Would You Rather" with a cast from LSD and others. Please help us to tag everyone.
- Results from the BPA popularity contest
- Expo experiences - Kiss helmets, seminars, bands and drunkeness
- School of Hard Knocks: Alastair Macartney discovers what you really don't want to discover while proxy flying.
- Ask the Expert 1: Gareth Thomas discusses wingsuit exits.
- Ask the Expert 2: John Le Blanc explains the Shuhman planform.
- Thought for the Podcast: Melanie Curtis says be awesome.
- NEW: "15 Seconds of Fame" with MWR, Brian, Rob Lloyd, Raph Bsh and Crystal Sanchez.
- Porter wing clips a tandem drogue video. Scary scary.
- Wingsuiting now an IPC discipline and UK awarded first world cup at Netheravon
- Aon2 released onto Kickstarter.
- Matt Brown listener email asks why he needs to have a B licence to jump a fullface helmet in the UK.
- Brian wears a hair net.
- Craig wears a beard.
- Tash plays with a stopwatch.
- Phil Cox doesn't like to complain.
- Contact us with photos, stories, questions at email@example.com
- We have Perfect Madness audio book download codes and RSUK t-shirts on offer for great submissions.
Direct download: RSUK18_2015-02-23.mp3
-- posted at: 9:55am UTC