- Brian Vacher, Canopy Pilot, PD Factory Team Member and Flight-1 coach Headline Interview
- James La Barrie Thought for the Podcast
- John Le Blanc Ask The Expert - how long should control lines be.
- Answers from Drunk Skydivers - Would You Rather…
- Janina’s Point Break Movie Knowledge
- Front Cover by Pete Lindstrand. Mary Barratt docks on our own Carlos Crow over Skydive Headcorn.
- Back Cover by Doc John Carter and Martin Hopkins of Stefan Pacel (cow) and Kat Insall (tiger) helping Lorene Latour (leopard) celebrate her 1001st skydive over Skydive Langar.
- Luke Aikens 35,000ft jump - he survives!
- Copenhagen swoop festival should be expanded to other cities
- King Air stall in Byron
- You’ll never be as cool as Brian Vacher’s mum. (Janina - we need you).
- Brian demonstrates wing suits at the Science Museum in London, with Sam, Jose and Kamal.
- Craig heads to 4way Nationals
- Tash travels around the UK with her CF buddies and nails her FF2 (but doesn’t have to do a 4pt 4way to prove she’s safe in the sky).
- We love your photos, your audio recordings and your messages. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked the show, please force one person to download our show. And don’t untie them until they do.
Direct download: RSUK35_2016-08-01.mp3
-- posted at: 12:47am UTC