Mon, 30 June 2014
- Tony Uragallo from Tony Suits interview.
- Craig shuts down Brian’s thread on DZ.com for no good reason.
- We record using new equipment and just like skydivers you despair at, we record without having tested the equipment thoroughly. What’s the worst that could happen? We haven’t got much to talk about anyway.
- Skydivers getting stroppy about the portrayal of their sport in the media.
- New microphone booms make a cool noise when banged together. By accident. Repeatedly.
- Soulflyers beautiful new video. High altitude plus proxy flying under canopy.
- Walking with your eyes turned skyward. Misappropriated quote.
- Progression of 4way discussion not allowed on the Poxcast.
- The packing fairies pack Brian’s rig.
- Front Cover is Giuseppe Damiano tracking away over Skydive Spain. Photo by Sam Bemment.
- Back Cover is a couple over Skydive Sibson, getting married for “Don’t Tell the Bride”, a UK television show. Photo by Macca.
- School of Hard Knocks with Dr John Carter, the BPA Medical Advisor. Premature deployment on a pull out rig whilst head down. Eek.
- Backfly 4way with Brian, Viki, Craig and Yolande.
- Brian shows off his stability kicks.
- Viki has to change her outfit for a wedding the next day due to tunnel bruises.
- Craig ponders jumping a large wingsuit with a Speed Cypres.
- Joel discusses the obsolete elliptical canopy that he jumped over Skydive Dubai. And what not to do.
- Joel is stalking Liz Ashley.
- Ask the Expert with Brian Vacher from the Performance Designs Factory Team. “Turbulence Revisited”
- London Skydivers Drinks mini-poll about perception of risk.
- Ah, we talked for too long. Sorry about that.
Direct download: RSUK8_2014-06-19.mp3
-- posted at: 9:10pm UTC