- James La Barrie headline interview. The dropzone.marketing expert discusses how DZs can be the best they can be.
- John Le Blanc’s Ask The Expert covers how to recover from stalled canopies, intentionally and unintentionally.
- We ran out of people with the initials JLB so we called in Dan BC. Hope you don't mind.
- Dan BC Thought for the Podcast
- Sarah Neale guest hosts the show.
- Front Cover photo by Ged Parker. Showing Jamie Arnold on his 1000th jump surfing Adam Mattacola. Photo submitted by Kate Arnold.
- Back Cover photo of Craig and his daughter SmallPox.
- Craig tries to convince everyone that the back cover photo, he submitted, of himself and his daughter, is very amazing. Sometimes it’s easier just to agree.
- Brian gets all passive aggressive with the show notes.
- Brian broke the goat and got on the wrong plane. As did his AFF student. As did…
- Craig is current again.
- Sarah talks about upsizing after a two year hiatus.
- Rai thinks more should be done for new skydivers.
- Joel is in Burgundy drinking Burgundy.
- Chatteris buys a balloon. And stocks up on off-landing report forms.
- Luke Aikens plans to jump without a rig. Or a wingsuit. Or a cardboard box.
- Phil Wayper success with his homemade parachute.
- Brian applied for a job but got turned down. Back to living the dream.
- Tash compares USPA CF Competition weather with BPA CF Competition weather.
- Rai thinks you should do a canopy course.
- Sarah pours more wine.
- Rai, Tash, Sarah and Craig talk about other stuff but Brian can't remember what they said.
If you like the show, please tell one person about us. And don't untie them until they've downloaded every single episode. Thank you kindly.
Direct download: RSUK34_2016-07-04.mp3
-- posted at: 11:50am UTC