- Patrick Passe discusses bigway FS and the 202way Sequential world record
- Janette Lefkowitz School of Hard Knocks
- Front Cover by Bruno Brokken of the Jetmen over Skydive Dubai flying alongside an A380.
- Back Cover by Willy Boeykens of the 202way sequential world record skydive midway between the two points. Taken over Skydive Perris.
- Our favourite Californian Crystal Sanchez makes a guest appearance.
- We forget to show Crystal the show outline.
- We forget to ask Crystal any questions.
- Our second favourite German Markus gets married.
- Jetman Dubai <video> takes our breath away and Crystal makes a bold claim.
- Wind tunnel competitions are two a penny
- Skydive TV at USPA Nationals interviews Tash <video>
- Regan gets around.
- Brian turns his camera off for a jump and doesn’t film a premature canopy deployment and resulting entanglement
- Brian keeps his camera off for a second jump and doesn’t film himself flying through the tail of a dust devil and eating the dirt. Fool.
- Two stage flare vs progressive flare discussion
- Craig likes to drive three hours for ten minutes of wind tunnel action. Or to self flagellate himself with 4minute rotations on high power.
- We forget to talk about Crystal’s forthcoming Christmas card jump.
- We love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook.
If you like our show, please tell one person about us.
Direct download: RSUK28_2015-11-20.mp3
-- posted at: 11:53pm UTC