Fri, 27 March 2015
- Paul Mayer discusses the 10th World Challenge at Bodyflight Bedford.
- Tristan Hampson discusses side slide and turn techniques.
- RSUK celebrates our first birthday but we all forget to buy cake. Sad face.
- John LeBlanc segment postponed to episode 21.
- Front Cover by Spencer Bailey of a sunset tube jump over Skydive Netheravon.
- Brian Chappie School of Hard Knocks.
- Jon Trevor Thought for the Podcast about teamwork.
- Back Cover of Macca's Vector 3 reserve handle.
- Craig tries to change history.
- Brian was right. But his tunnel coach didn't realise he had FS1.
- Ronnie O'Brien tandem save video.
- Mass RSUK tshirt giveaway on next episode.
- Solar eclipse jumps.
- Red listener voicemail.
Direct download: RSUK20_2015-03-25.mp3
-- posted at: 9:57am UTC