Wed, 25 February 2015
- "Would You Rather" with a cast from LSD and others. Please help us to tag everyone.
- Results from the BPA popularity contest
- Expo experiences - Kiss helmets, seminars, bands and drunkeness
- School of Hard Knocks: Alastair Macartney discovers what you really don't want to discover while proxy flying.
- Ask the Expert 1: Gareth Thomas discusses wingsuit exits.
- Ask the Expert 2: John Le Blanc explains the Shuhman planform.
- Thought for the Podcast: Melanie Curtis says be awesome.
- NEW: "15 Seconds of Fame" with MWR, Brian, Rob Lloyd, Raph Bsh and Crystal Sanchez.
- Porter wing clips a tandem drogue video. Scary scary.
- Wingsuiting now an IPC discipline and UK awarded first world cup at Netheravon
- Aon2 released onto Kickstarter.
- Matt Brown listener email asks why he needs to have a B licence to jump a fullface helmet in the UK.
- Brian wears a hair net.
- Craig wears a beard.
- Tash plays with a stopwatch.
- Phil Cox doesn't like to complain.
- Contact us with photos, stories, questions at email@example.com
- We have Perfect Madness audio book download codes and RSUK t-shirts on offer for great submissions.
Direct download: RSUK18_2015-02-23.mp3
-- posted at: 9:55am UTC